THE RIGHT PRICES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS ON TIME
Monitoring the prices of competitors’ products
One of our functionalities is price monitoring for manufacturers and online stores, which supports your sales team to achieve your goals. We monitor our customers’ products by collecting current data on prices and product availability.
Our tool monitors various sources for this purpose: online shops, trade websites, price comparison sites and auction services.
Monitoring prices and product availability – for whom?
Protect your brand and its pricing policy with our tool, which will allow you to effectively monitor products on the Internet. Fully automated and comprehensive system allows you to monitor prices and product availability in e-commerce channels. This makes it easy to catch the first sellers who violate the price policy and spoil the market and who follows them. If you have many distributors, manual monitoring of prices in online shops will take a lot of time. It also happens that product prices can change several times a day. It all depends on which industry your product is located in. Bet on a professional tool that will allow you to automatically monitor products in e-commerce.
PROTECT YOUR BRAND AGAINST UNFAIR PRICE COMPETITION
An access to detailed data for producers
Protect your brand and its pricing policy thanks to monitoring of e-commerce channels. Brandly360 will help you to monitor prices of your products and thank to that you’ll eliminate detrimental price competition. Find out which seller underprices the products and who follows him.
SAVE YOUR TIME, AUTOMATE YOUR ACTIONS!
Monitoring of competition
Thanks to Brandly360 you have a view of the whole market. You won’t have to collect these data manually and waste a lot of time. Be visible on the market and get an insight into prices, range of goods and special offers of your competition.
MAKE GOOD DECISIONS BASED ON CURRENT DATA, AND NOT ON YOUR INTUITION!
Frequently asked questions on price and product monitoring
How should prices be monitored?
We recommend monitoring the largest online stores (usually less than 10-15, depending on the country), price comparison sites and auction portals.
I’m already monitoring the price comparators, is that enough?
Definitely not, for several reasons:
- Shops don’t make a full offer in comparison engines.
- Often there is no reliable information about the availability of goods.
- Usually there are several product pages of the same product (different prices, sets, promotions).
What should be monitored?
- Shops – price, availability, promotions.
- Price comparators – price.
- Auction portals – price, sales volume.
Why is it worth monitoring prices, availability and sales of your own products?
- Exerting pressure on the shops that first lowered the price (not legal in every country :). Ensuring the right margin level on the market is considered to be one of the key challenges, especially for low-margin products.
- Possibility to monitor the price flexibility of products.
- Detecting potential fraud (financial, tax, customs) – shops with very low prices.
- For some chains, it is possible to determine the availability of goods in individual stationary stores.
Why is it worth monitoring and observing competitors’ prices?
- We monitor changes in pricing strategy.
- On the basis of sales data from auction portals we can determine the popularity of products and even try to estimate the effectiveness of promotion of competitors’ products.
- Comparison of sales with the competition also enables us to increase the quality of analysis of our own promotional activities (elimination of external factors).
- We can easily monitor the quantity of available products of our competitors in stores (shelf share).
Do you need to monitor prices in foreign shops?
The answer is not clear here, because it depends on several factors, e.g. shipping cost. However, nowadays, the borders in Internet trade are blurring, for example, the customer can choose any Amazon store from Europe and order goods where they are cheapest. So if there is no logistical and tax barrier, the availability of cheaper goods abroad will definitely affect sales in the local market.
Benefits of price monitoring, product availability and sales
- Price monitoring – detection of which shop first lowered prices – support in managing subsidies.
- Analysis of the impact of competitive price changes on the sale of own products – the diagnosis allows to establish a strategy for responding to price changes in competitors. Example: a competitor introduces a price reduction which causes a decrease in sales of our products. Reaction: lowering the prices of our products immediately after a price change in the competition.
- Closer monitoring of the effectiveness of our own promotional activities. This is particularly important because relying on sales reports provided by stores can be very confusing.
- Shelf share compared to the competition.
For some chains, it is possible to determine the availability of goods in individual stationary stores.
Product monitoring in e-commerce – what is it?
We offer you effective monitoring of products in online shops, collecting current data on prices and availability of products from various sources: online shops, price comparison sites, auction services or trade websites. Thanks to this you have a picture of the whole market and do not have to collect the most important data manually for this purpose. You gain full knowledge of the industry, insight into the prices of competitors, assortment and promotions, as well as an answer to the question which seller violates the price policy.
Product price monitoring – how does it work?
We monitor prices in online shops. You can choose the channels you want us to monitor or rely on our experienced team to advise you on the optimal solution. You will receive timely alerts and reports with significant price changes in the market. Monitoring the prices of your competitors will allow you to develop an appropriate strategy to attract customers and increase sales.
Monitoring product availability – why is it worth it?
We also carry out effective monitoring of product availability in the offers of given stores. You have the ability to analyse and compare the availability of products in different distribution channels. When you receive an alert that your products are no longer available in a given store, you can take immediate action. The insight into historical data also gives you the opportunity to assess the seasonality of sales. Availability analysis and price monitoring on the Internet is also an excellent way to select an assortment that the competition does not have and increase its price without losing profit.